- Scrutiny of Materials for Quality: Our team of experts is always available to receive content, and does not hesitate to scrutinize materials once they are uploaded. Once uploaded content such as songs, beats, lyrics, voices, videos, pictures are marked “X”, which means that they are not worthy of public consumption; hence, they will be delisted from our digital shelves. However, content that meets our set standard will be retained on our digital shelves for promotion and sale
- Analyses of Materials for Classification and Placement: Owing to our desire to distinguish uploaded content according to their genres, we will be required to gain access to whatsoever talents send to us so that we can analyze them for proper classification and placement. We intend selling content to buyers without making them go through the rigor of sorting and selecting them; hence, the need to listen to or view uploaded content is paramount to us.
- Compatibility with Contemporary Software and Hardware: We understand that technology is evanescent and that there can be new software and hardware that have the potential to supplant or oust older ones in a short space of time. We desire to prevent our customers from buying content that is not compatible with up-to-date decoding features in their devices. Therefore, we are obligated to ensure that modern and generally acceptable software and hardware are used in producing and recording content to be uploaded. We advise that beats are produced with the latest versions of Fruity Loops and Cubase and uploaded in MP3 format, while images are uploaded in PNG and PEG formats for easy access. In this light, we will be required to gain access into content to verify the format in which they are uploaded.
- Scrutiny of Concept: Ideation, together with how it is played with in creating hit songs and beats, is a core aspect we critically focus on in carrying out our business. In as much as we categorize songs and beats based on their genres, we also ensure that each genre has concepts that make song and beat buyers visit our portal regularly. We do not hesitate to gain access into uploaded songs and reject the ones whose concepts are uninspiring and weak.
- Examination of Instrumentation and Sound Combination: A major reason we listen to producers’ beats is to ensure that the right instruments are combined to get the right beat. We intend to make you realize that we will gain access to your beats to confirm if they measure up with basic beat production principles such as rhythm, instrumentation, texture, echo, timing, progression, synchronization, etc.
- Artistes’ Private Life: In order to sell your beats, mixed tapes and songs easily, we are definitely expected to write about you as a talent. We may be required, therefore, to conduct research about your sojourn in music. We wish to let you know at this juncture that we may study your personality to discover selling points that can promote you. While some of the discoveries about you might be interesting and pleasing to the public, they might not be interesting and pleasing to you. However, we will try to the best of our abilities to ensure that disparaging comments are expunged from whatsoever we publish about you, and contact you to verify unconfirmed or controversial notions about you.
- Bequeathing of Private Ownership: Ownership of intellectual property varies in different climes depending on the agreement between the parties involved. In some climes, sellers of intellectual property still have partial ownership of what they sell; but in other climes, it is not so. However, on Tunesbid portal, sellers of songs, beats and mixed tapes lose the private ownership of what they must have sold once they are sold. Tunesbid will not be liable if sellers re-sell their songs, beats or mixed tapes on other platforms, on this platform, or produce and publish them as their private property in form of singles, or as part of their elongated play (EP). We, therefore, advise sellers to desist from such acts, which could lead to litigation between them and buyers.
- Delisting of Songs without informing Artistes: In the case of suspicion, dissatisfaction or review of uploaded content, Tunesbid may decide to delist affected content without giving prior information to the owner(s) of the content. This should not make the content owner(s) feel bad, as we are only trying to ensure that our standards are maintained.
- Private Account Details: As content owners upload their materials, they are expected to provide their personal account details. We do not entertain payment by proxy; hence, if talents choose to involve a third party in the payment process and hitches occur in the payment process, Tunesbid will not be held liable for the misfortune.
- Being mentioned on media platforms: In the course of engaging the media in promoting our portal, we may mention you as one of the artistes that have signed up on our portal. Without informing you, we may mention the number of songs, beats and/or mixed tapes you have uploaded as at when the promotion is taking place.
- Audit of Sales: From time to time, we conduct audits on sales made in order to keep our corporate governance intact. Consequent to this, your account with us may be analyzed or studied without any prior information from us to you.
- Emergency Maintenance of Our System: In the advent of conducting emergency maintenance on our system, we may not give any prior information to you about what we are doing. However, we will ensure that you are informed about major maintenance before or in the course of carrying out such maintenance, which may affect sales of your content.